Odd Future rapper Tyler, the Creator reacts to a fan via a long online post. He explains that the many issues from his past are long gone and that he understands this new album might not appeal to his older fans. [Pitchfork]
Plus, there’s news on Kylie Jenner, Kendrick Lamar, a new Janet Jackson track, Diddy arrested in UCLA and more #WOTS after the jump.
- Kylie Jenner posted a photo on the ‘Gram wearing the soon to be released adidas Yeezy Boost 350. Haters went in quick as they noticed she was wearing socks by Nike. We wonder what Kanye thought about the photo.
- Taylor Swift proves the power of her fame. Her complaint about the new Apple Music royalties sent waves throughout the net. Which may or may not have caused Apple to revise their royalties policy. [TheVerge]
- Kendrick Lamar isn’t known to be active on social media, so when he tweets, we better be listening.
- Pharrell, Kanye West and Jay Z to appear on the cover of GQ’s “Most Stylish Men Alive.”
- Janet Jackson releases a sexy new track titled “No Sleeep”. Click play and let us know what you think.
- L.Boogie pays tribute to Nina Simone with her cover of “Feeling Good”.
- Breaking news: Diddy was recently arrested for his assault on a UCLA football strength and conditioning coach and is currently held at the campus jail. This may just be a minor spat between the coach and Diddy but we’ll keep our ears glued to any new reports. [XXL]