This year Nike is celebrating Air Max Day through a series of creative and artistic expressions. With the Air Max 270 as the focus of inspiration, Nike teamed up with a select group of artist to “turn their imagination into reality.”
The Nike Air Gallery is currently curating Air Moves LA featuring work from these talented young artists alongside some limited-edition Air Max accessories. The immersive gallery, gift shop and event space will be the brand hub for Airmax Day 2018.
There are three major brand activations that live within the Nike AIR Gallery, including:
- Nike AIR Gallery: Featuring air-inspired work by young, emerging artists.
- NikeAIR Gift Shop:An AirMax themed gift shop attached to the NikeAIR Gallery. Purchase accessories from your favorite artist’s work and/or Nike Air accessories.
- AIRxSchool Walls Workshop:Youth community artworkshop that teaches kids to bring their dreams to life through AIR and ART, with special guests artist Lillipore, Nike designer Jupiter Desphy and professional skateboarder Paul Rodriguez.
- AIR x Secret Walls Event: Celebrate Air Max Day with the community at Nike Air Gallery featuring a special Air x Secret Walls Live Illustration Battle between artists and Michael Reeder, Lillipore, Gianni Lee and Drew Merritt, Aaron Kai and Miryam Lumpini. Including special guest host Vince Staples and guest judge, professional skateboarder Stefan Janoski. The experience will also host interactive air art stations, exclusive Air Max Accessories, food & drink and more.
The Nike Air Gallery Schedule for Air Max Day 3/26/18
- 12pm – 6pm Nike AIR Gallery & Gift Shop
- 11am – 2:30pm AIR x School Walls Workshops (private event)
- 6pm –10pm AIR x Secret Walls Event (open to public )